For more than 30 years the Railscan name has meant exceptional performance with class-leading design within the rail infrastructure market. The new Sonatest Railscan 125+ flaw detector delivers a higher level of near-surface resolution and penetrating power into a portable and rugged enclosure. It also offers more measuring capabilities than its predecessors for rail applications such as:
- rail walking stick inspection solutions
- rail manual defect sizing
- rail bottom depth measurements
|Frequency Range||• 2.5MHz and 5.0MHz|
• Vertical = 1% Full Screen Height (FSH) with amplifer accuracy ±0.1dB.
• Horizontal ±0.4% Full Screen Width (FSW).
• 3 fully independent gates for echo monitoring and thickness measurement.
• Gates are adjustable over the full range (amplitudes from 0%-100% FSH).
|Memory||• All A-Scans and Panels are automatically deleted after 24 hours of creation. (Applies to Network Rail approved software version.)|
• Encoder triggered rail thickness log stored in a CVS file.
• Data accessible by a computer using the USB cable provided.
|Power||• Lithium-Ion battery pack 14.4V / 5.0 ampere-hours. • (up to 16 hours duration from a fully charged pack, recharge time 3-4 hrs.)|
|Standard Kit Includes||
• 1 Railscan 125+ Flaw Detector.
• 1 Li-ion Battery & 1 Battery Charger.
• 1 Fabric Carry Bag and 1 USB Cable.
• 1 Calibration Certificate (EN12668) and 1 Instruction Manual.